Monday, April 22, 2013

Menu Monday

The hubs went to the grocery store.  So it looks like I will be having a side of ibuprofen with some of our dinners.  I guess when I said "I can't eat cheese" he missed that memo.  

Anywho, it was a great weekend.  I was off this past Saturday so we spent some time at the church bazaar.  The girls enjoyed some rides including a train ride, spinning swings, and pony rides.  


The boy isn't pictured because I was wearing him the entire time.  I was asked a lot if he was going to ride the rides.   "Um, no?"  He's 14 months, and I'm already paying $2-6 per ride for two other kids.  I think he will be ok.

Sunday was spent with me working.  It's technically my weekend to work but they were short staffed for Friday, so they switched my days around.  This coming weekend will be similar, I will be off on Saturday, but working Sunday.  THAT, however, is because I swapped days with someone to have Monday (29th) off, so we can... wait for it.... CLOSE ON OUR HOUSE!!!


I have no desire to pack, but I know it needs to get done.  So since I don't care much about anything else, I'll deal with the cheesy dinners.   Here's what we will/already have/had:

Saturday- Raspberry Chipotle Chicken with brown rice and salad
Sunday- Bacon wrapped Steak Filets with salad
Monday- Stouffer's lasagna (hubby's pick :/) with green beans
Tuesday- Vegetarian Tostadas
Wednesday- 15 bean soup with sausage
Thursday- Breakfast for dinner (eggs, breakfast sausage, and fruit)
Friday- Cheese Pizza (with a side of ibuprofen) 
Saturday- Stuffed bell peppers
Sunday- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Monday- Chicken with rice and beans
Tuesday- Pasta with marinara sauce

And that's what happens when the hubby goes grocery shopping and spends $200 on food for a week and a half.  



1 comment: