Friday, March 22, 2013

Return from an extended vacation...

Perhaps I should try this again. Make something of this blog? I got into blogging from a friend of mine who is so good at posting on her blog at least once a week. Tuesday Ten? Freaking clever! When I started my first blog, I did it thinking... well, maybe people will look at it and I can make money off it. nope.

That's hilarity at it's finest! BWHAhahahahahaha.

 Then I was immature, got pissed at some people in my life and was all "F--k it! I'm starting a new blog bitches!" So I started a second blog. I think my goal with that one (this one actually), was to openly post my weight in hopes that I would be motivated to lose some of it. I mean, I think I posted other stuff, but I've forgotten since then. Shit, it's been a whole f--king year since I posted on here.

Life is different. I've changed. A lot in fact. So maybe I should try this again. Use it. Like, for real. Maybe an outlet to share my sadness and happiness? Document my kids growing up? So much time has passed and I've made so many memories so far, but nothing is written down. I want the kids to look back on it and think "Oh, life didn't suck as much as I thought." Cause yeah, I'm pretty sure my 8 y.o. thinks her life is suck, but it's not... I swear.

 So where am I at now in life. 31 years old. I tend to forget how old I am. Yes, seriously. Yesterday in the car I asked the hubby if I was 31 or 32. I guess I've lost track? Those grey hairs I colored for the 30th birthday? Eh, I could careless about them. They are coming in FULL FORCE people, so I'm just coming to grips with reality. I'm going grey, there's nothing I can do about it!

    
AHHH!  Can you see the greys??  Probably not.

Anywho, almost 2 years as a nurse. I did my stint in Labor and Delivery. Went to work every morning anxiety stricken of what to come that day. So I transferred. Just a hop, skip and a jump to the Level I nursery. I like it, I'm good at it. So much so I'm training new nurses in their new careers. Kinda cool to see how far I've come. Come July, I'll have been an RN for 2 years, and I'll apply for the RNC certification. Kind of like saying, "Yes, I'm a nurse, but here I have validated that I'm a GOOD f--king nurse."

 I think I cuss more, but I'll try and keep it out the blog for your viewing pleasure. Eh, fuck it. I don't really give a shit, do I? NOPE. Being nurse has jaded me. I do care about people, but now I'm so quick to just say "fuck it" now a days. More so than before. I've come to a point in my life where I just don't give a crap about what other people think about me. And I'm ok with that.

 I've been married now 8 years, together for a decade. He's not tired of my crap yet! He's a good man. Unbelievably good. Puts up with my shit. Takes care of the kids when I'm working every other weekend. Such a good, genuine, man. I love him. A lot. So much so I decided to buy a house with him. Huge step for us.

 We started from nothing, with nothing, and have worked our way up to a house. FINALLY. Now I find myself stalking pinterest for ideas on Frugal Kitchen Re-Do (slim pickin's, hah).

Let's mull over that one more time.... We're buying a house. A HOUSE... wow.

 I've changed so much. I'm a mom of 3. I'm impatient. I'm strict. I expect things from them that other parents probably don't demand. They are good kids though. And I love all of them. They are so different. I can't wait for them to all have their own bedrooms. A fucking house.  I can't belive it.

Rambling now. Maybe I'll make something of this blog now. Since I'm at the point where I don't really give a shit what people think, thoughts should hopefully come easily now.

2 comments:

  1. Friend.

    I have known you for a long time and you have grown. So, so much. When I said I was proud of you the other day, you don't even know how much I mean it (damn it, I'm crying now!). You have been through some shit in your life and here you are, reaping the benefits of determination, hard work and perseverance. You blow me away.

    Love you and your sweet family (and miss y'all like crazy)...

    -G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! Hoping I can blog more often. Not much to say, but hoping to at least attempt it.

    ReplyDelete