Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bluebonnets 2013

The bluebonnets are in full force this year!  We went for a little drive just to get the pictures.  It's kind of a Texas tradition, ya'll.  It took some coaxing, but the girls finally sat down on the dirt and got over their fear of bugs.  The boy was more fixated on the flower I gave him to hold and only smiled when I made weird noises behind daddy's back.  I was that lady by the side of the road.   I think they turned out pretty good, at least the ones I'm posting.  A few of them are of my butt (thanks hubby!) and some have at least one of the children making some weird face in some form or fashion, so just the good ones for the blog... you know, so we at least "look" like a normal family.  







1 comment:

  1. So cute! I cannot believe how big they all are, Maria! I really need to get down there soon...

    ReplyDelete