Saturday, January 22, 2011

The weeks are long...

The weekends are even shorter!


However, it seems that all of our weekends for this month have been fairly busy. I've had a lot of things on my mind that I keep thinking I should write down, or add to my blog. So it looks like this will just be one long entry.


So let me begin with some of the fun things this month. January 7th, the hubby and I went to a hockey game! We LURV hockey! We are big Penguins fans, but our local AHL team will have to do.







On the 8th, we went and test drove the Nissan Leaf for fun. For an electric car, it really was fun!



The next week was busy with me starting back up at school, finding out one of my best friends is pregnant with her first, and on the 11th, the hubby and I celebrating our 6th anniversary. I baked a cake, and the big girl helped me decorate it. Big girl also lost her FIRST tooth on the 14th!











Last weekend was busy doing errands, celebrating my mother's birthday, and basically household chores and studying (I did mention I went back to school).

This week was also crazy. I was woken up on Monday morning (MLK day) by my children barging into my room, dressed to the nines. It was my one day to sleep in this week, and I was annoyed for a minute, but then when I saw what they were wearing, I couldn't help but crack up.




This week I also applied for a job at a hospital (already?!), had class, then clinical at a school district on Friday. It was mostly stomaches and the usual, mainly uneventful. Except for the part where one kid passed out and 911 had to be called. Did I mention the actual school nurse wasn't there when it happened... she had to leave early! So that mega dose of adrenalin knocked me out on Friday night.

Today consisted of cleaning again. Saturdays I clean bathrooms, dust, vacuum, mop, and do laundry. We hit the recycling facility up, made it to the library in time to pick out a ton of books and borrow Disney's "Cinderellla" and "Alice in Wonderland" on DVD (gread find Daddy!), go to Walmart, and get a burger from Fuddrucker's.

I have two more posts to do with things that have been racing through my mind, so that's all for now! Check out the hubby's blog @ anthonyjohnson dot posterous dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment