Saturday, January 22, 2011

Painting our room

I don't think these pictures are quite as good, mainly because you don't see the final "ta-da" like in the girls's room, and because we are sometimes lazy and just use our camera phones sometimes. In our room we used Behr paint in Valley Mist. Very similar to the girls, slighly greener in hue. You can see in one picture how I went through a few different samples. I purchased the green bedspread from Target first, and thought I had to have a green wall. Turns out, I liked the bluer color best against the green bedspread. We are still painting our awesome headboard/footboard we scored from Craig's list for %50, so once that is completed, we will have a final pic to post. In addition to the headboard/footboard, we also painted our old drawers in black also. It still needs hardware, but it looks great!







2 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad you are blogging again and that you posted the new link :-) Looks great, hopefully you'll post pics of the rest of your new digs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey no problem! I miss keeping up with my friends back home in BCS, and without facebook, this seems like the only way to communicate now a days!

    ReplyDelete