Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 9 2 9 2 9 2 9 2 9 2 9

2/9- Today's my birthday and I'm 29! Fitting, huh? :)

It's my last year on my twenties, and can I just start out by saying I never thought I would be excited about my thirties? Yes, seriously!

Let take a look back in time....

The twenties brought a lot of difficulties, but along with that came many joys to my life. I finished college, I had two beautiful babies, married the man of my dreams, and grew to like myself a little. The bad times seemed to outnumber the good, but what good we have had outPOWERS the bad. Bad relationships, lost jobs, moving, bad hair, and stretch marks I could have done without. You gotta take the bad with the good I guess.

The hubby and I were reflecting on the eve of my birthday about his past year being 29 (turns 30 7/11!). He looked at me and said, "I've found a great job, we moved into a great place, I can't complain too much." So here's to hoping 29 brings me a great job :) and moving onto bigger and better things :)

I can't get over how much I am looking forward to my 30's. I think it will be a great decade and can't wait to bid my 20's good riddance :)

2 comments: