Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome!

I don't really know where to begin, or where I hope this blog goes, but here it is. I decided to start a new blog, from fresh. I want somewhere I can talk about my kids, post recipes I like, my weight loss successes, and (if I ever have time) some of my crafting. In my past, I enjoyed sewing and cooking a lot. I'm in nursing school these days, so neither of those really ever happen anymore. I will be done in May 2011 (WOO HOO!) and hopefully will pick back up with the crafting and cooking. Since I'm no longer on facebook, I wanted to start this blog, even though it will probably be sparse since my time is limited at the moment. So enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I didn't realize you had started a new blog! So happy to have found it after you posted on mine. :) Glad to finally "see" you again in some form. And no, Brooke's tooth hasn't fallen out yet. She was so totally excited about it being loose, but not so excited about it coming out I think. ;)

    ReplyDelete